The Handwoven Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5 days to weave a large tray.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″ d; medium bowl 12″ d; large tray 16″ d.
- Available in Black, Teal, and Blush.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.