With our hand woven earrings, you’ll be wearing a statement of your commitment to natural, ethically-made, handcrafted products. Dress them up or make it casual- we think you’ll love the lightweight ease of these earrings.
Each pair of earrings spent significant time in the hands of a woman in rural Rwanda. She weaves from her home or group workshop, integrating her craft with all the demands of running a home. If you were to sit with the weaver of your earrings, you might enjoy chatting, laughing together, giving attention to the kids, sharing tips and news, and maybe even some singing. Enjoy!
- Hand-woven from natural sisal fibers.
- Available in natural white, tea, black, blush, ice blue, and celestial blue.
- The loops measure approximately 2 1/4 inches x 1 3/4 inches, and are very thin and lightweight.
- We use only hypoallergenic earring hooks for our jewelry.
- Care: store out of direct sunlight.
- Ethically crafted by women in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
The women of Abarikumwe are skilled farmers, excellent weavers, and delightful Experiences hostesses. One of Azizi Life’s first artisan partner groups, Abarikumwe has grown together with us, with much laughter along the way. The Abarikumwe artisans specialize in weaving jewelry from natural sisal fibers. We are honored to introduce you to the creators of the very first Azizi Life Experience Day!Meet the Artisan