Style your basket to match your home décor for every season and setting.
Tassel strands are also available for purchase in Onyx black, tri-color Joyful, and Holly Christmas colors. Swap them out to refresh your look The functionality to the basket and removable tassel strands make the Sutton the perfect versatile piece for your space.
- Our hand woven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each Sutton basket comes with tassel strand(s) that can be arranged to your liking. With adjustable woven closures, simply place each tassel strand in the desired position and tighten!
- The Pure Tassel Strands feature naturally white tassels.
- Tassel strands are removable- swap them out for a fresh look or new season! Find fresh tassel strands in Onyx Black, tri-color Joyful, and Holly Christmas here.
- Grand Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Pure Tassel Set measures 15 inches in diameter and 15 inches deep and features three colorful tassel strands.
- Large Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Pure Tassel Set measures 10 inches in diameter and 10 inches deep and features two colorful tassel strands.
- Medium Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Pure Tassel Set measures 6 inches in diameter and 6 inches deep and features one colorful tassel strand.
- Small Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Pure Tassel Set measures 4 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep and features one colorful tassel strand.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ethically crafted in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
Abahuje Cooperative in Byimana
The women of Abahuje Cooperative are aiming to be the best weavers they can be by always improving the quality of the bowls they create. Several members of the group have already made improvements to their homes by installing electricity, solar lamps, new wood stoves, etc, and the group now hopes to construct a small building for their cooperative.We are a group of women who are improving our homes through selling our woven bowls through Azizi Life.Meet the Artisan