Featuring a contrasting neutral and colorful design as well as a neutral and black design, both options provide a great basket for all home design styles. The functionality to the basket and removable tassel strands are the perfect versatile piece for your space. Onyx Tassel Strands are also available for purchase separately so that styling your basket can change with the season and setting.
- Our handwoven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each Sutton basket comes with tassel strand(s) that can be arranged to your liking. With adjustable woven closures, simply place each tassel strand in the desired position and tighten!
- The Joyful Tassel Strands feature peach, gray, and teal tassels.
- Grand Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Joyful Tassel Set measures 15 inches in diameter and 15 inches deep and features three colorful tassel strands.
- Large Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Joyful Tassel Set measures 10 inches in diameter and 10 inches deep and features two colorful tassel strands.
- Medium Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Joyful Tassel Set measures 6 inches in diameter and 6 inches deep and features one colorful tassel strand.
- Small Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Joyful Tassel Set measures 4 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep and features one colorful tassel strand.
- Tassel strands are removable- swap them out for a fresh look or new season! Find fresh tassel strands here.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Abahuje Cooperative in Byimana
The women of Abahuje Cooperative are aiming to be the best weavers they can be by always improving the quality of the bowls they create. Several members of the group have already made improvements to their homes by installing electricity, solar lamps, new wood stoves, etc, and the group now hopes to construct a small building for their cooperative.We are a group of women who are improving our homes through selling our woven bowls through Azizi Life.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.