We’ve taken our popular coasters and re-designed them with a different, two-sided weave style, in some of our best-loved patterns. Now woven with a thin, trivet-style weave, these sets of coasters are more versatile than ever.
We love our coasters for gift-giving! Think hostess gift, easy-to-mail housewarming gift, or pair the coasters with a trivet and set of carved spoons for a beautiful wedding gift. Add a gift bag and handwritten card!
Feeling creative? Combine coaster sets and trivets for a beautiful wall hanging combination on a small wall.
Celebrate your love for people, resilience and beauty with our artisan-made
home décor and gifts. Azizi Life is committed to loving, fair trade, ethical
relationships. A portion of profit is donated to benefit our community impact projects.
The Handcrafted Details
- Re-Designed with a thin, trivet-style weave.
- Woven from hand-extracted sisal fibers, a renewable resource.
- 100% Natural white and tea-dyed fibers.
- 3.5” Diameter
- Set of 4 Coasters
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Blot out stains with a damp soapy cloth. Do not rub.
- Ethically crafted by a person in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
Kundagaseke’s artistic specialty is weaving traditional Rwandan baskets from natural sisal fibers. The weavers’ primary desire is to connect with customers – a large and sustainable market – so that their weaving can provide a consistent income for them and their families. The members of the group also hope to keep progressing so they can follow their individual dreams: like paying tuition for their children to go to school. Our purpose is to fight against poverty and to develop ourselves.Meet the Artisan