The Handcrafted Details:
- Hand-carved from branches of the Jacaranda tree. Jacaranda trees add to the beauty of Rwanda, with their feathery leaves and small purple flowers. They are also special in that they grow back after being cut.
- Size: Approximately 2.5 inches tall
- Please note that the shape of the Angles may vary slightly because they are all handmade.
- Care: wipe clean
- Ethically crafted by a person in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
Inganzo’s artistic focus is wooden figures significant to faith or Rwandan culture, such as nativities or statues of Rwandans in the midst of daily life.On a hill near my father’s home and next to my twin brother, I have built my own home with my income from wood carving. – Sylvere ManiraguhaMeet the Artisan