Celebrate your love for people, resilience and beauty with our artisan-made collections for Christmas and home. Azizi Life is committed to loving, fair trade, ethical relationships. A portion of profit is donated to benefit our community impact projects.
About The Design
Our Co-Founder, Christi Whitekettle, was moved by the themes of hope, light and darkness when she designed this variation on the Zubita theme. She had in mind the hope that she and the Azizi Life team have in Jesus: with his birth, a light has dawned.
Christi’s Designer Tip: This piece was designed to be versatile. Remove the string and it becomes a coaster!
The Handcrafted Details
- Ornaments are hand woven from sisal fibers.
- An artisan weaves for about 4 hours to create one ornament.
- The ornaments are lightweight, and about 4 inches across.
- Ethically crafted by a woman in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
This group of over 20 women work together as a family to support each other and develop their skills. Since working with Azizi Life they have been able to buy annual health insurance and pay the school fees for their children. We hope to gain income that will help us to maintain better lives and say goodbye to poverty forever.Meet the Artisan