Choose a Sutton Woven Storage Basket decked out for Christmas with Holly Tassel Strands! Onyx Tassel Strands, Pure Tassel Strands and Joyful Tassel Strands are also available for purchase separately so that you can style your basket to change with the season and setting. With the functionality of the Sutton Baskets and the versatility of the removable tassel strands, these can be a beautiful addition for any space.
- Our hand woven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each Sutton basket comes with tassel strand(s) that can be arranged to your liking. With adjustable woven closures, simply place each tassel strand in the desired position and tighten!
- The Holly Tassel Strands feature green, red, and white tassels with gold detailing tassels.
- Tassel strands are removable- swap them out for a fresh look or new season! Find fresh tassel strands in Onyx Black, Pure Cream, and tri-color Joyful here.
- Grand Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Holly Tassel Set measures 15 inches in diameter and 15 inches deep and features three colorful tassel strands.
- Large Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Holly Tassel Set measures 10 inches in diameter and 10 inches deep and features two colorful tassel strands.
- Medium Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Holly Tassel Set measures 6 inches in diameter and 6 inches deep and features one colorful tassel strand.
- Small Sutton Woven Storage Basket with Holly Tassel Set measures 4 inches in diameter and 4 inches deep and features one colorful tassel strand.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ethically crafted in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
Abadacogora has 22 weavers.- half are older ladies and rest are youth. Each one learnt their weaving skills from their parents and continue to pass it down through the generations. With hard work, strong financial management and prayers, Abadacogora strive to be successful and sustainable.Meet the Artisan