- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl and 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl.
- Available in Tea with Black, Tea with Burnt Orange & Black, and Tea with Hunter Green & Black.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″ d, medium bowl 12″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Abadacogora has 22 weavers.- half are older ladies and rest are youth. Each one learnt their weaving skills from their parents and continue to pass it down through the generations. With hard work, strong financial management and prayers, Abadacogora strive to be successful and sustainable.Meet the Artisan