The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven wall hangings are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work for approximately 3 days to weave each Zuba Flat Woven Wall Hanging.
- Dimensions: 14″d
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
- Ethically crafted by a person in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.Meet the Artisan