- 1 Neri Tray- Tea & White- 16″
- 1 Akaneri Bowl- Black Diamonds- 12″
- 1 Bariku Bowl- Tea & Black- 7″
- Our hand woven trays are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each tray takes 3-4 days to make.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.