The Macy White Home Collection has curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
One of Macy’s mantras is design with intentionality. Having a space that is full of pieces that tell a story is what makes a house come alive. Experiencing those items while being around people your love is what makes a house a home.
Macy grew up very close to her mother and sister. The triple line design of the Trio symbolizes balance and cohesive simplicity, illustrating the bond her family has developed, through painful seasons and thriving ones.
Macy’s Designer Tip: “The Trio is great for a bathroom wall hanging or pairing it with other wall hangings in an entryway.”
- The Trio Tea design is crafted from naturally-white and tea-dyed sisal fibers threaded together, alternating with black, over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Find a blush-colored version of the Trio Wall Hanging here.
- Each wall hanging also has two loops on the back for hanging- making it possible to position the wall hanging just how’d you like!
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl and 6 days to weave a grand wall hanging.
- Diameters: small bowl 7″ d; medium bowl 12″ d; grand wall hanging 18″ d.
- Care: Dust with a dry cloth.
Abihuta mu Iterambere Cooperative
Within their first year of working together, the artisans of Abihuta were happy to find that they were able to start a savings group, pay for their family’s national health insurance and serve as an example and inspiration for their neighbors. We love our customers around the world.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.