- Tassel Garlands are crafted from natural sisal fibers.
- The Greenery Tassel Garland features two shades of green tassels.
- The Berry Tassel Garland features two shades of red tassels.
- The Pure Tassel Garland features naturally white sisal tassels.
- The Holly Tassel Garland features green, red, and white tassels with gold detailing.
- Tassel Garlands are approximately 5.5′ long with thirteen 4.5″ long tassels.
- Tassel Garlands are handmade by the women of Abarikumwe, Abumurava, and Kanguka Cooperatives.
- Care: Dust with a dry or damp cloth.
Ababerarugo cooperative decided to group together with the purpose of fighting poverty and improving the quality of life using their skilled hands. Ababerarugo means Beautifying our Homes, and the weavers of this cooperative are determined to use their craft to lift their families out of poverty and contribute to their community. Ababerarugo boots the community spirit when they employ their neighbors during busy season of weaving.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.