- Large: 12 x 12 x 12 inches
- Medium: 10 x 10 x 10 inches
- Small: 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Crafted from locally-gathered banana leaves, a renewable resource.
- Handmade by Abaharaniriterambere Cooperative
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
Banana leaves and stalks become beautiful and functional household goods through hand craftsmanship. Abaharaniriterambere means People Fighting for Development, and the weavers of this cooperative are determined to use their craft to lift their families out of poverty and contribute to their community. We use our time together not only to weave and exchange advice, but also to discuss important topics such as women’s rights.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.