- Large: 12 x 12 x 12 inches
- Medium: 10 x 10 x 10 inches
- Small: 8 x 8 x 8 inches
- Naturally tan and black banana leaves
- Chevron weave design
- Cotton lining
- Open hand-holds
- Crafted from locally-gathered banana leaves, a renewable resource.
- Handmade by the artisans of Twivanemubukene “Let’s Get Out of Poverty” Association.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Lining- machine wash cold, tumble dry
The weavers of Twivanemubukene work together not only to get out of physical poverty through their craft sales, but also to support and encourage one another in all aspects of life. The women care for one another and help each other with loans from the group for urgent needs, and increased income which enables them to purchase food, soap, clothing, and school supplies. Guests rave about their Experience Days with Twivanemubukene artisans! Every week, we each make a contribution to the group, which is used for members in need.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.