Fall 2021 Prayer Update
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort
2 Corinthians 1:3
- We praise God that vaccines are now widely available in Rwanda and that COVID restrictions are lifting.
- Please pray for provision for each family that is still struggling to send their children to school. The new academic year began on October 11th.
- We have several victories in our project to build a custom facility for Azizi Life! We closed on a great piece of land and already received our construction permit. Please ask for wisdom as we finalize the architectural plans and take the next steps.
- How could we source 6.5 TONS of beeswax from three countries in East Africa during a pandemic? It’s an answer to our prayers from our creator. We praise God for his provision and for all of the income for beekeepers + project staff, as we work to fulfill Beeutiful Creations’ biggest order ever. Please ask for smooth logistics and endurance as we work towards our deadline.
- We praise God for our new US warehouse and for our new customers. Please ask for blessing over our relationships and for success for our partners.
- Thank you for praying for weaver Marie Claire. She gave birth to a baby girl named Bella.
- Please pray for comfort for the family of weaver Hilarie, who lost her 5 year old daughter, Carine, this summer. Weaver Pelina also lost her grown son in a motorcycle accident.
AZIZI LIFE IMPACT
- Praise God with us for his provision of $27,219 in funding for our Adult Literacy program!
- Celebrate with us that 559 students passed the literacy exam in the first term and we received funding to purchase Bibles for all of them. There are now more than 900 new students enrolled for the second term.
- We ask for blessing for our new marketing team member, Elizabete. Please ask for a new member of staff for our Kigali Studio.
- Please pray for healing for our CEO, Jeannine, who has a major issue with her lower back.
- We praise God for the baby girl born to our COO, Sheila! Please ask for good health for mother and baby.
Celebrating new babies and God’s provision!
With love from the Azizi Life Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!