The Handcrafted Details
- Made from 100% natural Rwandan beeswax
- Cotton wicks for clean, consistent and longer burning
- Poured into hand made clay pots, that a crafted using traditional technique
- Note: Natural beeswax may vary in shade from light to golden yellow, and may change in shade over time.
- Approximate burning time: 10 Hour
- Size: Approximately 3 inches x 3 inches x 1.7 inches
- Ethically crafted by a person in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
Our clay pot candle will brighten up any home giving approximately 10 hours of light. Perfect for the dinner table or mantel piece and they make a beautiful gift. We source these candles through our Rwandan partner, Beeutiful Creations, which helps beekeepers from our impact beekeeping project to source a market for their crafts. They only sell 100% pure and natural, fairly sourced products so you can be sure these candles will benefit your health your heart and your home.