- Artisans twist locally-collected banana leaves into twine, which is then used to make this bag.
- This tote is sturdy and versatile- great for use in your home.
- Crafted by the artisans of CPEFO Amizero “Hope” Association.
- This tote measures approximately 12 x 5.5 x 8 inches.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
CPEFO Amizero Cooperative
The three young artisans of CPEFO Amizero have two main things in common. The first is their background of poverty and struggle. As youth, Sixbert, Media and Clementine were orphaned and became heads of their households, caring for younger siblings and elders. But the members of this small cooperative also hold something else in common: Together, we are determined to use our craft for income and the betterment of our families.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.