Prayer Update – March 2019
‘I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace in this world. You will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world’
- There are tensions between Uganda and Rwanda – these have been bubbling under the surface for some time. Rwanda has now advised its nationals not to travel to Uganda and confirmed that all Ugandan’s are safe and free to move around Rwanda. Please pray that the route of this tension can be dealt with and that peace remains between these nations.
AZIZI LIFE GROUP
- We have found a possible location for Azizi Life’s permanent home in Muhanga. Please pray for wisdom as we proceed.
- Photography without Borders volunteer, Alan, is finally here and is working on capturing some wonderful new images for the website and social media. Please pray that logistics all go smoothly, that we get some great shots.
- We are so thankful for Aimee and her team. They have completed their first shipment to the States.
- We are in the process of recruiting new guards – please pray for God’s wisdom in finding the right people for the job.
- Praise the Lord for new customers!
- Pray for the recruitment of new facilitators.
- We praise God for a very successful meeting and business partnership with Akagera National Park. Beeutiful is now supplying a decent quantity of soap to high-end hotels and eco-lodges in the park, in addition to selling lip balms in the park reception.
- Pray for Natalie, Sean and the whole team over the next couple of months as they prepare for Sean to hand over his leadership to Natalie.
- Pray for Sean and his family as they prepare to relocate back to the UK in either May or June. Pray that the Lord will find meaningful work for them that will build on what they have done here in Rwanda, and that they will weather the storm of ‘reverse culture shock’.
AZIZI LIFE IMPACT
- Please pray that we can start training adult literacy teachers in Muhanga Prison next Monday.
- We have been helping one of our artisan’s children, who has a severe urological problem, for some time. Please pray that the Lord will bring the right doctor to Oscar who can treat his condition.
From the Azizi Life Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!