- Our hand woven trays are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Note: The tray is woven tightly by the artisans but the fibers do loosen over time. Therefore, we recommend using setting your items on the tray after it is on the table, or carring the tray with your hand under the bottom, for serving.
- Each tray takes 3-4 days to make.
- Dimensions: 14″d, not including handles.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.Meet the Artisan