The Macy White Home Collection has curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
Macy’s Hand Carved Wooden Spoons were born out of many memories in the kitchen growing up cooking and baking with different women in her life. Learning to make soup during the holidays, cakes and pies for birthdays, early morning coffee, and many more, each one of these times created a memory to last forever.
By naming each carved item after an incredible woman in her life, Macy wanted these items to be that much more special than just an everyday wooden spoon. With each stir, scoop, and scrape we hope these spoons will be a part of the memories in happy homes to come.
Choose gift wrapping at checkout to get a gift bag made from kitenge market fabric. We’ll even hand-write a card for you.
WELCOME HOME SPOON SET
- Includes: one medium Sutton Woven Storage Basket with your choice of tassel colorway, one Kendal Large Scoop, one Quinn Small Scoop, one Kenzie Blunt End, and one Merideth Slotted Spoon.
CARVED SPOON DETAILS
- The spoons are hand-carved from the Musave tree – a tree that regrows after it’s been cut.
- Spoons are finished with house-made, natural, food-safe beeswax polish.
- Please note that the shape and shade of the spoons may vary slightly as they are all carved by hand from different cuts of wood.
- Size: Each spoon is approximately 12.5 inches long.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Please avoid bleach and the dishwasher.
WOVEN BASKET DETAILS
- Our handwoven baskets are crafted with naturally white and tea-dyed sisal fibers threaded together over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Medium Sutton Woven Storage Basket measures 6 inches in diameter and 6 inches deep and features one tassel strand.
- Choose which color tassel strand you would like! With adjustable woven closures, simply place each tassel strand in the desired position and tighten.
- Tassel strands are removable- swap them out for a fresh look or new season! Find fresh tassel strands here.
- Care: Wipe with a dry or damp cloth.
Inganzo’s artistic focus is wooden figures significant to faith or Rwandan culture, such as nativities or statues of Rwandans in the midst of daily life.On a hill near my father’s home and next to my twin brother, I have built my own home with my income from wood carving. – Sylvere Maniraguha
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.