Handcrafted using natural dyes and dried sisal grass, the Staccato Bowl will be a beautiful addition to any room. Our favorite way to style the Staccato Bowl is in a focal point collage of bowls to make a statement on that blank canvas wall.
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in Black or Blush.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″d, medium bowl 12″ d, large tray 16″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.Meet the Artisan