This set contains unique sizes, including a beautiful, deep 14 inch bowl you will love.
With every bowl, weavers begin with the middle, carefully threading the sisal around and around and alternating colors to create this beautiful design. The tea color is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
Celebrate your love for people, resilience and beauty with our artisan-made
home décor and gifts. Azizi Life is committed to loving, fair trade, ethical
relationships. A portion of profit is donated to benefit our community impact projects.
The Handcrafted Details
- Each bowl comes with a tag containing a bit of information on the artisan group that made it.
- Large Tray size: 16 inches across with flat base.
- Deep Medium-Large size: 14 inches across; 4 inches deep
- Special Small-Medium size: 10 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ethically crafted by a person in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
The women of the Zamuka cooperative are focused and determined. They are determined to be excellent weavers. They are determined to support one another. They are determined to build a strong foundation for their cooperative, their families, and their community. The income from weaving means that they can invest in the health of their land and their families. As a result of our weaving, our children have increased access to nutrition, health, and education.Meet the Artisan