- 1 Boutique Tea Blossom Bowl- Tea & Blue- 12″
- 1 Bariku – Black & Tea Bowl- 7″
- 1 Boutique Bariku Tea & Brights Bowl- Blue- 7″
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each bowl takes 1-3 days to make.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Abahuje Cooperative in Byimana
The women of Abahuje Cooperative are aiming to be the best weavers they can be by always improving the quality of the bowls they create. Several members of the group have already made improvements to their homes by installing electricity, solar lamps, new wood stoves, etc, and the group now hopes to construct a small building for their cooperative.We are a group of women who are improving our homes through selling our woven bowls through Azizi Life.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
There are no reviews yet.