All of our woven wall hangings are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the wall hanging, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea color is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
Celebrate your love for people, resilience and beauty with our artisan-made home décor and gifts. Azizi Life is committed to loving, fair trade, ethical relationships. A portion of profit is donated to benefit our community impact projects.
About This Design
Dare to dream big! This stunning handmade wall hanging adds personality and wonder to any space. Multi-colored details intricately woven together creates the perfect focal point piece for your home. The Dreamer reminds us that every detail that makes you who you are is purposeful. Who you are created to be and what you have to share creates an impact in this world.
Macy’s Designer Tip: “This is a statement piece! Place the Dreamer over your bed or at the end of a hallway to get a pop of detail to fill the space.”
The Handcrafted Details
- Our handwoven baskets are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each wall hanging also has a loop on the back for hanging.
- Each basket comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- 18 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ethically crafted by a person in rural Rwanda.
- Azizi Life is a member of the Fair Trade Federation and committed to fair trade principles.
- Every product supports our community impact projects.
- Also available in Rwanda at the Ellen DeGeneres Campus of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.
About the Macy White Collection
The Macy White Home Collection has curated items designed by Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, interior designer Macy White.
One of Macy’s mantras is design with intentionality. Having a space that is full of pieces that tell a story is what makes a house come alive. Experiencing those items while being around people you love is what makes a house a home.
Abihuta mu Iterambere Cooperative
Within their first year of working together, the artisans of Abihuta were happy to find that they were able to start a savings group, pay for their family’s national health insurance and serve as an example and inspiration for their neighbors. We love our customers around the world.Meet the Artisan