The Alexie Bowl Set includes:
- 1 Neri Tray 16″d – Black
- 1 Akazi Bowl Medium 12″d – Burnt Orange
- 1 Akazi Bowl Medium 12″d – Black
- 1 Akazi Bowl Small 7″d – Hunter Green
- 1 Zera Bowl Small 7″d – White
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven trays and bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
More than 4554 stitches are hand woven into every medium bowl. And with every stitch, the artisan had her family in mind. With her fair wage income, she provides for the wellbeing of her household in the Rwandan countryside. Nourishment, health, education, and dreams for a bright future- your basket holds much love.
Go to artisan's pageMeet the Artisan
My bowls arrived today and they are so beautiful! The craftsmanship is exceptional. I’ll be hanging them in my husband’s office as soon as we are done painting in there. I can’t wait!!!
Tom MacGregor –
Thank you for the great review. We love to hear where our artisans woven bowls end up.