Prayer Update – May 2020
Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or
‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
For… your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness,
and all these things will be added to you. – Jesus
- We are thankful that the rains have finally let up. Please ask for renewal for the homes, fields and property of each person who experienced damage during the heavy rains..
- We praise God that we are now in our third week since we have been released from our stay-at-home order. Some people, like our own team and our artisan partners, have been able to resume work. As of May 27th, there have been no virus-related deaths in Rwanda- we praise God! Still, many people still find themselves in desperate circumstances. Please pray:
- For continued protection from COVID-19, especially as our internal borders re-open on June 1st.
- For provision for each person’s needs.
- June 30th is the deadline for each family to pay for their national health insurance. With families’ financial reserves drained, many are at a loss as to how they will pay. Please ask for help for each family and for guidance for churches and organizations who want to assist.
- We ask for blessing and protection for our customers.
- We praise God so much for providing orders and that so many artisans have been able to resume their work so soon after the stay-at-home order was lifted.
- Please ask for guidance regarding our income-generating work in Rwanda, like the Experience Days, Boutique and Create-Your-Own Craft Studio, which are not currently generating income.
- We praise God that weaver Theodette is recovering well from her difficult delivery and was able to begin weaving again immediately after her discharge from the hospital. Here is a photo of Theodette with her new baby, Kevin, who also came to Azizi Life to deliver baskets!
- We praise God for good progress at the physical therapy center for Kevine, daughter of weaver Sylverie. They will return to the center in mid-July.
AZIZI LIFE IMPACT (UBI)
- We praise God that through the Renewable Resources program, we are able to provide fuel-efficient stoves to community members in our city.
- Our adult literacy classes are currently on hold because of COVID-19 precautions. Please ask for God’s direction for the safe re-opening of literacy classes.
- Venantie and Jean Claude are seeking God’s direction for the 2020-2021 action plan they are preparing for Azizi Life Impact.
- Please ask for direction for Beeutiful Creations, which historically has relied very heavily on Rwandan sales for the bee products.
AZIZI LIFE RWANDA STAFF
- We praise God for his protection on all of us during the pandemic!
- Please ask for healing for an aunt who is suffering from Hepatitis and another anemic aunt who recently received a transfusion with the wrong blood type.
AZIZI LIFE US
- Our team has a very specific need which we are looking to God to fill. Please ask that we would see the steps we need to take to participate in his answer to this prayer.
MULTIPLY 2022: In order to keep our 10x goal in sight, we need to multiply our US sales 5.29 x in 2020.
We praise God that by Mother’s Day, our 2020 sales had already matched 2019, so we’re on our way!
Let’s seek God’s kingdom first, Friends, and release all anxiety to him.
With love from the Azizi Life Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!