In the Kinyarwanda language, Inzira means Pathway.
Agape is a Greek word used in the Bible to communicate Jesus’ self-giving love.
Inzira: Agape is simply a ministry to neighbors.
ABOUT INZIRA: AGAPE
We endeavor to respond in Jesus’ name and in his way to a small cluster of neighbors who are experiencing poverty.
- Bible study: 40 adults and 70 children weekly.
- Work practice program: 5 women in a two year program, in partnership with local churches.
- Scholarship program: 13 students.
- Counseling: 14 adults and students.
- Neighbor hospitality, listening and prayer: 2 days weekly.
- Assistance with medical, legal, housing, work, psychosocial and food needs.
- Participation in a local doctor’s ministry to children, families, and birthing mothers.
- Giving advice and helping neighbors navigate complex systems.
- National health insurance: Annual coverage for 395 people in 2022.
- Staff: 3 + Christi
We are thankful to Azizi Life Impact for their charitable facilitation service which enables us to serve neighbors. We truly want to be faithful as a pathway of Jesus’ self-giving love.
Our ministry has grown and now has an annual budget of $20,000. Please consider becoming a monthly donor.
To make your US tax-deductible donation to Azizi Life for the Inzira: Agape ministry, simply complete the form below, and follow the steps.
Or alternatively you can send a check made out to Azizi Life to:
708 PondView Drive
Audubon, PA 19403 USA
Please include a note with your check indicating that it is a donation towards Inzira: Agape. (Please do not write on the memo line).
With Love, Christi + Team