In the Kinyarwanda language, Inzira means Pathway.
Agape is a Greek word used in the Bible to communicate Jesus’ self-giving love.
Inzira: Agape is simply a ministry to neighbors.
More about Inzira: Agape
We endeavor to respond in Jesus’ name and in his way to a small cluster of neighbors who are experiencing poverty. Outside of COVID-19 restrictions, this normally includes:
- A weekly Bible study gathering,
- Neighborhood groups for school-aged kids,
- Community service scholarships to several families,
- Medical/ psychosocial assistance to a few people,
- Participation in a local doctor’s ministry to children, families, and birthing mothers,
- Informal employment at a couple churches,
- Care for one prisoner and one orphan,
- Occasional food assistance,
- Giving advice and helping neighbors navigate complex systems,
- Prayer & listening.
We are thankful to Azizi Life Impact for their charitable facilitation service which enables us to serve neighbors. We truly want to be faithful as a pathway of Jesus’ self-giving love.
To make your US tax-deductible donation to Azizi Life for the Inzira: Agape ministry, simply complete the form below, and follow the steps.
Or alternatively you can send a check made out to Azizi Life to:
708 Pond View Drive
Audubon, PA 19403 USA
Please include a note with your check indicating that it is a donation towards Inzira: Agape. (Please do not write on the memo line). Thank you.